Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm. Our client has grown to be the national leader in the automotive aftermarket with sales in automotive & industrial paint products. The combined experience of their members enables them to provide products and services needed to grow small manufacturing, automotive and repair body shops nationwide. Currently, our client is looking to hire an Industrial Sales Account Manager based in the Dallas/Ft.Worth, TX area.
Responsible for targeting, soliciting and securing new industrial paint business, maintaining and growing accounts, learning and understanding industrial product lines and preparing/creating sales related documentation and reporting.
Targets, solicits, and secures new industrial business. 40%
Maintains and grows Accounts. 50%
- Gains and maintains knowledge of market and actively competes/works to increase market share.
- Develops target accounts and plans/achieves goals by following the sales process.
- Develops strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Maintains a consistent pipeline and tracking of targets through the use of CRM tool
Learns, understands, and can explain vendor product lines within our portfolio 5%
- Delivers exceptional service to a diverse set of industrial customer types by understanding and proactively responding to their needs.
- Manages retention of accounts through the use of CRM tool
- Ensuring rightful share of wallet with existing customer base as well as adherence to Service Level Expectations set during the sales process.
- Collection of AR and financial documentation from customer when necessary, and maintain its confidentiality
- Develops strong partnerships with sales team, industrial sales service representatives, branch employees and vendor representatives.
- Collaborates with vendor representatives in planning, communication, targeting, and positioning efforts.
Understand Operational Efficiencies 5%
- Attends additional training and certification courses when necessary
- Can identify the proper product line for customers to maintain proper margin and positioning.
- Collaborates with the operations team to understand the value of labor, inventory, and supply chain efficiencies
- Communicates with Operations team to properly implement the SLA that was identified for the customer during the sales process.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 – 3 years previous outside sales experience (or industry/related experience) with ability to drive new business, rather than simply service existing business.
As a full-time employee you are eligible for a competitive benefits package including:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills. Entrepreneurial drive and spirit.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout assigned territory.
- Basic Computer Skills, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Phone Aps.
- Employee discounts & assistance program
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Life insurance & short-term disability
- Pet insurance
- Paid time off & holiday pay
- 401K Contributions and Investments
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leader in its industry. This is a full-time opportunity. With full benefits. Compensation commensurate with experience. Please submit most recent resume for quick and confidential consideration.