Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm. Our client has grown to be the national leader in the automotive aftermarket with sales in automotive & industrial paint products. The combined experience of their members enables them to provide products and services needed to grow small manufacturing, automotive and repair body shops nationwide.
Currently, our client is looking to hire an Sales Operations Director working in Indianapolis, Indiana as a Sales Operations Director for this prestigious company some of your duties and responsibilities will be:
The Sales Operations Director assists the sales teams with strategic planning, sales optimization, and business operational support. This position provides ad hoc analyses to understand sales performance, market segmentation, and competitor impact. The Sales Operations Director is responsible for handling and managing the workflow of the sales processes, enabling sales operations to go smoothly and ensure the implementation of sales processes and strategies to drive productivity and further the growth of the organization. This position supports the sales leaders and sales team in achieving their goals through implementation and use of best-in-class processes, tools, and reporting.
- Work with sales leadership to design and implement all aspects of the go-to-market plan under the annual sales strategy and planning cycle, including market segmentation, resource allocation, territory assignment, compensation, quota setting, etc.
- Define key performance metrics and targets, create reports and dashboards to gain insights into the business.
- Identify areas of opportunity and present recommendations to sales leadership.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses across multiple data sets and tools.
- Drive forecast management excellence to ensure sustained, predictable growth across all sales organizations, coordinate weekly forecasts to track status of sales opportunities.
- Create executive level presentations for leadership reviews.
- Assist in troubleshooting of operational issues as they occur, propose changes to systems and processes to resolve root causes.
- Investigate and evaluate new processes, tools, and systems to improve reporting and sales operations.
- Create and maintain sales department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field.
1. Master’s in Business Administration
7+ years of experience in salesforce operations with proficiency in creating reports, managing pipeline, optimizing processes, and managing KPI & dashboards.
- Experience with quantitative analysis and financial modeling.
- Ability to translate complex information into easily consumable insights.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Experience with Python, SQL, BI, advanced excel, and CRM management skills (M7 a plus).
- Documented ability and experience to lead wide-scale sales organizational initiatives and change.
- Strong results-orientation and execution characteristics.
8. Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
9.Strong interpersonal skills, team player with ability to effectively influence others to action.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leader in its industry. This is a full-time opportunity. With full benefits. Compensation commensurate with experience plus bonus. Please submit most recent resume for quick and confidential consideration.