Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm. Our client has grown to be the national leader in the automotive aftermarket with sales in automotive & industrial paint products. The combined experience of their members enables them to provide products and services needed to grow local automotive and repair body shops nationwide.
Currently, our client is looking to hire an Account Manager working in your remote office based in the Seattle, Washigton area. As an Account Manager for this prestigious company some of your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for targeting, soliciting and securing new business, maintaining and growing accounts, learning and understanding product lines and preparing/creating sales related documentation and reporting.
- Reports to: Sales Manager
- Targets, solicits and secures new business
- Gains and maintains knowledge of market and actively competes/works to increase market share
- Develops target accounts and plans/achieves goals
- Develops strong relationships with key decision makers
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities preferred
- Maintains and grows Accounts
- Delivers exceptional service to a diverse set of customer types by understanding and proactively responding to their needs
- Develops strong partnerships with sales team, branch employees and vendor representatives
- Collaborates with vendor representatives in planning, targeting, and positioning efforts
- Learns, understands, and can explain product lines
- Prepares/creates necessary documentation and reporting
- Prepares and submits accurate and timely activity reports
- Maintains account records
- Tracks and monitors customer activity
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associates or BS preferred
- 1 – 3 years previous outside sales experience (or industry/related experience) with ability to drive new business, rather than simply service existing business.
- Ability to lift/carry product, boxes, and equipment, as required
- Ability to push and pull product, boxes, and equipment, as required
- Ability to travel by motor vehicle to customer locations on a daily basis
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout assigned territory (we offer business mileage reimbursement).
- Travels to store and customer locations, daily
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leader in its industry. This is a full-time opportunity. With full benefits. Compensation commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance may be offered for right candidate. Please submit most recent resume for quick and confidential consideration.