Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm. Our client has grown to be the national leader in the automotive aftermarket with sales in automotive & industrial paint products. The combined experience of their members enables them to provide products and services needed to grow small manufacturing, automotive and repair body shops nationwide.
Currently, our client is looking to hire an INDUSTRIAL AREA SALES MANAGER working in your remote office based in or around possible territory locations such as New Jersey, Pennsylvania/Philadelphia. As a Sales Manager for this prestigious company some of your duties and responsibilities will be:
Responsible for driving continual revenue and profitability growth through developing, implementing and reinforcing effective sales strategies and initiatives, cultivating strong partnerships with customers, vendors and internal client team members.
- Drives designated region’s Strategic Sales Plan and Financial Accountability.
- Develops, implements, reinforces and supports sales strategies and initiatives to address challenging and complex competitive situations.
- Oversees the development, implementation and maintenance of account plans and uses metrics to monitor process against goals.
- Prioritizes and allocates resources to support and retain customers.
- Accountable for the developing and adhering to region budget.
- Develops a marketing plan for the region and implements strategies to meet or exceed the plan.
- Create economic value through the maximization of sales and profitability which includes:
- Driving sales growth, including targeting new customers and managing the process to achieve new targets.
- Maintaining and enhancing profitability to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Directing and managing all assets including receivables, consignments, etc. for greatest economic impact.
- Leads all activity through our Business Investment Model for Customer Investments.
- Is subject matter expert on market trends, company programs, products and services.
Builds and Cultivates Relationships
- Directs, manages and enhances relationships with internal and external customers to achieve strong partnerships.
- Encourages and models collaboration by involving team in planning, information sharing and decision making.
- Implements, supports and facilitates the development of a customer focused team-oriented culture within the region.
This list may not be inclusive of the total scope of job functions to be performed. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or modified at any time.
1. High school diploma or GED equivalent.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Management, Marketing or related field.
- Five or more years of experience in a district, area or regional leadership position including P & L responsibility.
- 2-4 years of experience in outside sales
- Demonstrated skills in achieving sales, profitability and budget goals.
- 5+ years of successfully demonstrated experience within the Industrial industry; including both sales and operations experience
- Extensive knowledge of industrial products and services and familiar with Industrial segment accounts
Frequent travel (up to 60%) to customer, vendor, store and corporate locations, as required. This is a field position.
Reports to (title): Vice President, Industrial Sales
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leader in its industry. This is a full-time opportunity. With full benefits. Compensation commensurate with experience. Please submit most recent resume for quick and confidential consideration.