Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm providing permanent placement services. Currently, we are looking for an Cloud Security Engineer based in the Bellvue, WA.
Our client is a customer acquisition solutions provider powered by technology and data science. The company provides industry-leading solutions designed to reach consumers shopping within high-consideration categories such as property and casualty insurance, health and life insurance, personal finance, travel, education and more.
We are looking for a talented Cloud Security Engineer to join our technology team. As a Cloud Security Engineer at our client, you will join the DevOps team to secure and maintain clients cloud infrastructure. Your focus will be on information security, cloud architecture, cloud infrastructure engineering, cloud incident response, DevSecOps, and cloud related SOAR automation. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment across organizational teams, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and excels at quickly understanding complex application and network situations, identifying risks, and providing guidance (and solutions) on how to fix them.
- Act as a Cloud Security Subject Matter Expert.
- Review cloud architecture and advise development teams on strong Security Design principles and identification of issues prior to systems or features deployed.
- Develop cloud security solutions to meet incident response and participate in security incident response process.
- Research, innovate, and design cloud first security solutions.
- Develop security related artifacts and scripted solutions to help teams integrate security into cloud environments.
- Develop SOAR Solutions to solve gaps integrating security into cloud environments.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to cloud security designs/configurations, processes, standards and recommendations.
- Collaborate with senior management and department leaders to assess near- and long-term cloud security needs.
- Staying current with the latest cloud threat mitigation tools and techniques.
- Prepare the company for third party audits (SOC, NIST).
- 5+ years of experience in a Cloud Security role.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity concepts, including threats, vulnerabilities, security operations, encryption, boundary defense, auditing, authentication, and risk management in the Cloud.
- Experience in applying native Cloud security and monitoring services in AWS, such as Security Groups, Network Access Control Lists, KMS, WAF, IAM, CloudTrail and Secrets Manager
- Deep knowledge of AWS and how to configure and maintain least-privilege and segregation of duty across boundaries.
- Experience performing threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Experience in applying security to cloud technologies (Managing secrets, Securing CD pipeline, Secure Infrastructure as Code, Container Security).
- Experience with DevSecOps and CI/CD Pipeline implementation.
- Ability to distill complex security problems and drive toward creative solutions.
- Ability to communicate, both orally and written, with all levels of management and end users across varying levels of technical backgrounds.
- Experience in scripting automation using tools such as Perl, Python, Bash, JSON.
- Experience with Security Incident response, continuous monitoring/audit logging.
- Experience in Creating and testing a disaster recovery plan and platform for cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with audit and compliance (ISO-27000, NIST-800, SOC, PCI) efforts.
- Creating guidelines and standards for secure use of cloud technologies.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus program participation.
- High-quality PPO health, dental, and vision care plans with zero employee contributions and zero deductibles (in-network).
- Flexible spending account.
- Open/Unlimited PTO.
- 401K company contribution program (after 90 days).
- Ongoing professional training and education program with reimbursements.
- Generous employee perks (e.g., mobile phone program, gym membership).
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leader in its industry. This is a full-time opportunity. Please submit most recent resume for quick and confidential consideration.