Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm providing permanent placement services through contingency search.
My client has six of its own production facilities on three continents and over 50 years of experience, my client is dedicated to the creation of innovative solutions that meet the needs of modern mobility through the creation of automotive gears and parts. OEMs and First Tier Suppliers all over the world trust in their customized components and systems for automotive applications. They have the capabilities to partner with their customers at every project stage; from design, engineering and prototyping through testing and validation to series production and stock management. Currently, our client is looking to employ several 3rd shift Die Set Machine Operators based out of Philipsburg, PA.
As a Die Set Machine Operator some of the duties for this role include:
* Working with 50/100 ton high volume compactors
* SPC, reactive control charts and making adjustments
* Hour by Hour board
* Fanuc robots for touch up purposes
* Quality Checks
* One-piece flow, or continuous flow
* High School diploma preferred advanced technical education
* Lathe experience
* Experience with sintering furnace/process
* Preferred Powder Metal manufacturing experience
* 2 plus years experience in a manufacturing environment with related machine operator experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leader in its industry. This is a full time opportunity with complete benefits. Compensation commensurate with experience. Please submit most recent resume for quick and confidential consideration.