Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm providing permanent placement services. Currently we are looking for an Application Engineer Lead based in Indianapolis Indiana. First working remote then working onsite at a later date.
At our client, they deliver on promises when customers need them most. They believe the best way to serve their customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business they work with has unique personal and financial goals. They keep their promises, so they can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
Responsible for definition of current and future state for a given functional area. Drives technology adoption by working closely with Architecture. Drives functional capabilities by working with Director Application Engineering to define functional area Professional Development Plan. Builds and maintains appropriate architectural designs and standards for given functional area. Is seen as an SME for given functional area.
- Responsible for improving the skills of each member of the competency through technical
- leadership and active mentoring
- Interpreting, identifying, and solving unique and meaningful problems
- Development of code and procedures affecting hundreds of daily users
- Maintenance and quality assurance on existing and upcoming features
- Team communication
- Work with internal and external clients to gather and analyze requirements and product
- Assist in the technical grooming of work to be performed
- Work on behalf of our clients in building functionality to support their Application Needs
- Team Lead, providing leadership and guidance
Required Education and/or Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Related field (IT, CS, etc)
Recommended Education and/or certifications
- Cloud Certifications a Plus
Required/Preferred work Experience
- 7+ years
- Or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
- Experience with software packages such as FINEOS & Alfresco
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The selected candidate will be expected to temporarily work remotely for an unspecified period of time as determined in client's sole discretion. When normal business operations resume, the selected candidate will be expected to physically return to work in the office located in Indianapolis, IN.