The Human Resources Business Partner, serves as a key influential strategic business partner for senior management while providing a variety of consulting services to leaders and employees in a region. This position plays a key role in developing and implementing strategic people programs in support of short and long-term business goals with the overall objective of attracting, retaining, and developing the best talent.
As a business partner, s/he will assess and anticipate HR-related needs, and through collaborative partnerships across the organization, deliver value-added service to enhance the employee experience. The incumbent will have the foundational knowledge of organizational development including change management, organizational transformation, and performance.
• Provide professional, business-focused HR delivery and build credibility with business leaders by demonstrating an understanding of the business strategy and challenges, aligning the short-term and long-term people goals with the business strategy.
• Work in partnership with department leaders to identify the people implications of strategic and business plans and other developments.
• Analyze trends and data insights to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
• Facilitate effective workforce planning to identify the capacity and capability of the organization to deliver its objectives.
• Provide a professional senior level, strategic and operational HR advice on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, recruitment strategies, and managing change processes, providing risk analyses to support this.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, industrial relations, business management or related field preferred
• 5+ years of HR experience with progressively increasing responsibilities, with a minimum of (4) years in HR Business Partner or comparable role
• 5+ years of experience with California employment laws and regulations
• Bi-lingual in Spanish