Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm providing permanent placement services. Currently we are looking for an Sr. Application Engineer based in Indianapolis Indiana. First working remote then working onsite at a later date.
At our client, they deliver on promises when customers need them most. They believe the best way to serve their customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business they work with has unique personal and financial goals. They keep their promises, so they can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
Responsible for creating, enhancing, and maintaining applications through the modification through and application code base. Also assists with testing and deployments of code.
- Interpreting, identifying, and solving unique and meaningful problems
- Development of code and procedures affecting hundreds of daily users
- Maintenance and quality assurance on existing and upcoming features
- Team communication
- Work with internal and external clients to gather and analyze requirements and product enhancements
- Assist in the technical grooming of work to be performed
- Work on behalf of our clients in building functionality to support their application needs
Required Education and/or Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related discipline.
Recommended Education and/or certifications
Required Work Experience
- Relevant Certifications a plus
- 5+ years of experience in an api developer role
- 3+ years of experience with MuleSoft software or comparable solution
- Or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The selected candidate will be expected to temporarily work remotely for an unspecified period of time as determined in client's sole discretion. When normal business operations resume, the selected candidate will be expected to physically return to work in the office located in Indianapolis, IN.