Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm providing permanent placement services. Currently we are looking for an Retirement Strategy and Market Insights Manager based in Indianapolis Indiana. First working remote then working onsite at a later date.
At our client, they deliver on promises when customers need them most. They believe the best way to serve their customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business they work with has unique personal and financial goals. They keep their promises, so they can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the division's long-term strategic plan development by challenging conventional thinking and surfacing countertrends, supported by relevant data
- Owning annual business planning and quarterly EC reviews, ensuring consistency of messaging from top to bottom through the enterprise
- Identifying market trends and surfacing potential impacts to the business in ways that engage stakeholders and result in decision making
- Gathering and synthesizing competitive intelligence on markets, peers, buyers and suppliers, and surfacing findings in ways that drive engagement
- Conducting market opportunity assessments for new products and services alongside product/capability owners and market segment leaders
- Supporting VP of Strategy and Product Management with M&A sourcing, review and due diligence efforts
- Developing core templates and frameworks for roadmap development, maturity model assessment and strategic decision making
- Driving ad hoc strategic opportunities with direction from RS Leadership Team members and other RS leaders requiring targeted support to drive action
- Acting as the innovation advocate within the division by creating an RS innovation framework that aligns with the enterprise
- Or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
Required Education and/or Certifications
Recommended Education and/or Certifications
- MBA or any combination of educational and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Recommended College Major: Economics, Finance, Marketing, Business Management, History, Political Science
Required Work Experience
- 5+ years of experience working in either strategic planning/formulation or market intelligence roles. Comfort and strong proficiency in data manipulation and aggregation is a plus. Deep industry relationships are not required but are highly valued.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The selected candidate will be expected to temporarily work remotely for an unspecified period of time as determined in client's sole discretion. When normal business operations resume, the selected candidate will be expected to physically return to work in the office located in Indianapolis, IN.