Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm providing permanent placement services. Currently we are looking for an Financial Analyst II based in Indianapolis Indiana. First working remote then working onsite at a later date.
At our client, they deliver on promises when customers need them most. They believe the best way to serve their customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business they work with has unique personal and financial goals. They keep their promises, so they can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
Join their Financial Planning & Analysis team dedicated to providing insights to the financial decision-making process through analysis, financial projections (planning, budgeting and forecasting) and reporting. The Financial Analyst II assists with expense analysis, creating and updating management reports, and developing/maintaining Enterprise expense metrics and dashboards.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting and/or financial planning process
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly expense management reporting tasks/deliverables
- Assist with the development of formal business cases and ROI analysis
- Perform ad hoc analysis to support decision making within the enterprise
- Identification and assistance with process documentation and process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Data Analytics and/or Business Administration and Management
- Self-motivated energetic individual with a strong degree of intellectual curiosity
- 1-3 years' Accounting/Finance experience strongly preferred.
- Strong communication, both written and verbal, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to cultivate strong working relationships with internal contacts
- Or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The selected candidate will be expected to temporarily work remotely for an unspecified period of time as determined in client's sole discretion. When normal business operations resume, the selected candidate will be expected to physically return to work in the office located in Indianapolis, IN.