Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm providing permanent placement services through contingency or retained search.
Our Food Manufacturing client in Norfolk, Nebraska is looking to hire an EHS Manager. This EHS Manager has the responsibility for environmental, health and safety programs for a 2 facility operations. This position will require approx.. 25% travel to the second location.
- Monitor and assist the facility with compliance of all company environmental, safety and health standards as well as federal, state and local regulations.
- Develop and maintain company environmental, health and safety programs at the facility.
- Manage plant safety, health and loss prevention programs. Develop policies and procedures to ensure that occupational safety and health standards are maintained.
- Maintain all safety, environmental and health program records in the company EHS database.
- Inspect the plant regularly for unsafe conditions related to equipment, processes and the facility.
- Participate with plant management teams to develop corrective actions for identified risks.
- Train, counsel and advise personal on all identified safety risks.
- Conduct new employee EHS orientations, lead and oversee all companywide training programs.
- Participate in all safety activities including inspections, trainings, audits and incident investigations.
- Management experience.
- Safety, Environmental and Health experience within a manufacturing environment, food manufacturing highly preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental, vision insurance
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leader in its industry. This is a full-time opportunity. Compensation commensurate with experience. Relocation may be offered for right candidate. Please submit most recent resume for quick and confidential consideration.