Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm providing permanent placement services through contingency or retained search.
Our manufacturing client has an immediate opening for a Safety Manager in the Clear Lake, IA area. This Manager will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Assist management with the implementation and updates of all EHS programs, policies and procedures.
- Create and maintain all federal, state and local EHS reports including OSHA 300, Accident Reports, etc.
- Plan, develop, implement and conduct safety training for new employee orientation and annual required programs.
- Inspect facilities to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards, determine corrective or preventative measures where indicated, and follow up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Safety or related field.
- Safety, Environmental and Health experience required.
- Manufacturing management experience within Safety, Environmental & Health.
- Able to lead, coordinate and communicate effectively with others.
- Accomplish tasks with only general supervision and guidance.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leader in its industry. This is a full-time opportunity. Compensation commensurate with experience. Relocation may be offered for right candidate. Please submit most recent resume for quick and confidential consideration.