Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm providing permanent placement services through contingency or retained search.
Our client creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with their customers, they solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through their ingenuity of their people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing techniques, they deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensure customer success and shareholder value.
Currently, our client is seeking an EHS Professional to join their Aluminum Extrusion business unit in Lafayette, IN.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Lafayette location and provide leadership for the implementation of EHS processes, programs, and initiatives as well as Industrial Hygiene support for the Lafayette client facility.
The EHS Professional requires technical and interpersonal skills essential to team work. Major duties include but are not limited to:
· Ensuring that the safety management system progresses to a state of sustainable compliance with all regulatory and client requirements.
· Enhancing the work force’s understanding of safety risks and impacts.
· Providing safety support to the site organization and leadership group.
General duties for the EHS Professional include but are not limited to:
· Developing and sustaining systems to drive compliance, fatality prevention, injury reduction, and environmental performance.
· Coaching and providing mentorship to departmental leadership in the execution of their EHS accountabilities.
· Providing technical expertise in new equipment/facilities development by actively participating in Project Environmental Safety Health reviews, audits, and internal self-assessments.
· Analyzing of data and reports necessary for corrective / preventive actions and identification of gaps.
· Assisting with development and implementation of EHS policy and procedures of client and the business unit with focus on prevention and risk reduction.
· Taking appropriate action to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the location’s EHS policy and client Standards.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leader in its industry. This is a full-time opportunity. Compensation commensurate with experience. Relocation may be offered for right candidate. Please submit most recent resume for quick and confidential consideration.