Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm providing permanent placement services through contingency or retained search.
Our client is a leading global supplier of visual and electronic unique identification solutions for the companion animal, livestock, and textile markets, is seeking an experienced Injection Molding Process Engineer for their corporate office in Temple, TX.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through start up and certification
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- Support technology transfer to manufacturing by authoring and executing required process transfer protocols through collaboration with manufacturing partners
- Provide training documents, methods and assistance in training of technicians
- Comply with all company established, and state and federal guidelines on Health, Safety and Environment and operational requirements
- Three plus years of experience in the field of injection molding
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering. A suitable combination of education and experience would be considered.
- Competency in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Training in problem solving and Statistical Process Control
- Experience in Project Management
- Ability to write technical reports and prepare and make effective presentations
- Competency with PLC controls, laser printing, robotics, and packaging equipment preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leader in its industry. This is a full time opportunity. Compensation commensurate with experience. Relocation may be offered for right candidate. Please submit most recent resume for quick and confidential consideration.