Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm providing permanent placement services through contingency or retained search. Working in partnership with its Chinese Recruiting Business Partner which has allowed our organization to offer many opportunities for exciting careers based in China. These opportunities are not considered ex-pat assignments, but local Chinese career opportunities. Excellent compensation, relocation and many benefits may be afforded with these positions, but will vary based on customer and needs. Chinese Nationals living in the US looking to relocate back to China are encouraged to apply along with US citizens or permanent residence looking to enhance their careers on a global scale.
Deputy chief flying taxi
Job Location: Baoding, Hebei, China
1. Discuss with domestic and foreign experts to jointly formulate the technology development route
2. Make product development plan and organize its implementation
3. Compile the development process, specifications and standards of hybrid aircraft
4. Responsible for coordination of research and development of pneumatic and power subsystems and technical state control
5. Responsible for system-level test technical planning
6. Organize the preparation of design reports, test reports, enterprise standards and other related technical documents
7. Carry out the design qualification certification, make the company and technical personnel qualification certification plan and organize the implementation
8. Participated in production qualification certification and production quality assurance system construction
1. Education: Master degree or above;
2. Major: Aerospace science and technology, aircraft design, flight mechanics, navigation guidance and control, etc.;
More than 8 years working experience, involved in the development of at least 2 manned spacecraft; Product director, technical director and other work experience is preferred
(1) Familiar with the development process of general aircraft and rotorcraft
(2) Be familiar with general design, aerodynamics, flight mechanics, guidance and control technology of aircraft
(3) Familiar with China's CCAR33, CCAR27 and CCAR23, as well as relevant industry standards of FAA and EASA in Europe
(4) Familiar with general aircraft industry chain and international supplier resources
(5) Familiar with the market demand and current situation of general aircraft
(6) Strong organization and coordination ability and good spirit of cooperation
Interested candidates please submit updated resume for quick confidential consideration. This is an excellent opportunity for a key leadership role in one of China's leading automobile companies.
Thanks and Regards
Let's Connect at Linkedin!
“Continuous effort, not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking potential"