Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm providing permanent placement services through contingency or retained search. Working in partnership with its Chinese Recruiting Business Partner which has allowed our organization to offer many opportunities for exciting careers based in China. These opportunities are not considered ex-pat assignments, but local Chinese career opportunities. Excellent compensation, relocation and many benefits may be afforded with these positions, but will vary based on customer and needs. Chinese Nationals living in the US looking to relocate back to China are encouraged to apply along with US citizens or permanent residence looking to enhance their careers on a global scale.
Job Location: Baoding, Hebei, China
Vice General Manager of Production and Manufacturing
Responsible for the welding workshop, painting workshop, general assembly workshop, production logistics department, technical quality department, etc.
Responsibility 1: Organize and implement the company's overall strategy, make and implement the company's annual development plan and program
1. Responsible for formulating the company's overall business plan according to the business indicators assigned by the group, and improving the company's management system and organizational structure;
2. Responsible for the supervision and audit of the company's annual business plan in various departments, preside over the company's team building and standardize internal management; building and standardizing internal management;
Responsibility 2: Preside over the daily operation and management of the company
1. Responsible for the overall implementation, inspection and implementation of all work decisions made by superior units (departments)
2. Responsible for checking, supervising and coordinating the promotion of business work in all sectors
Responsibility 3: Responsible for the overall work of production, technology and quality
1. Responsible for the promotion of the company's production, operation and management
2. Responsible for reviewing the company's annual budget and account reimbursement within the scope of authority
3. Responsible for reviewing the implementation methods of technical process improvement and quality improvement
4. Be responsible for the appointment of the company's grass-roots and middle-level managers, and assist the superior departments to make suggestions on the appointment of the company's senior management personnel.
Responsibility 4: Responsible for dealing with major emergencies and establishing good communication channels
Handle special matters or major emergencies according to the authorization of the group company
To participate in major business, foreign affairs or other important activities on behalf of the company; presided over and held major meetings of the company, and made decisions on major issues;
Interested candidates please submit updated resume for quick confidential consideration. This is an excellent opportunity for a key leadership role in one of China's leading automobile companies.
Thanks and Regards
Let's Connect at Linkedin!
“Continuous effort, not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking potential"