Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm providing permanent placement services through contingency or retained search. Working in partnership with its Chinese Recruiting Business Partner which has allowed our organization to offer many opportunities for exciting careers based in China. These opportunties are not considered ex-pat assignments, but local Chinese career opportunities. Excellent compensation, relocation and many benefits may be afforded with these positions, but will vary based on customer and needs. Chinese Nationals living in the US looking to relocate back to China are encouraged to apply along with US citizens or permanent residence looking to enhance their careers on a global scale.
Electrical and Electronic Design Chief Engineer
Work Location: Baoding, Hebei, China
1. Lead and led the team to complete the analysis of benchmarking electronic and electrical architecture platform, organized and planned the development direction of motorcycle electronic and electrical technology, planned and designed the new generation electronic and electrical architecture platform, and promoted its implementation.
2. Organized and designed the company's motorcycle product line architecture plan, guided and optimized the architecture workflow, method and system, and promoted the implementation.
3. Organized and planned the core technology planning of domain controller, communication network technology, power supply network, software architecture technology development plan, and promoted the development and implementation.
4. Organize the establishment of architecture verification environment and verification system (including: software simulation, hardware in the loop simulation, verification process & activity specification & Model & document, etc.).
5. Planning company motorcycle electronic and electrical development tool chain.
6. Familiar with the working principle and common fault analysis of various sensors of motorcycle.
1. Education: Master degree or above;
2. Major: Vehicle engineering, communication, electrical and other related majors;
-More than 10 years of experience in global leading motorcycle electronic architecture development;
-Have two practical mass production motorcycle project development and application experience;
4. Skill requirements:
- Focus on the design and development of motorcycle electronics and electrical architecture;
- Strong expression, organization and coordination skills.
Interested candidates please submit updated resume for quick confidential consideration. This is an excellent opportunity for a key leadership role in one of China's leading automobile companies.
Thanks and Regards
Let's Connect at Linkedin!
“Continuous effort, not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking potential"