Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm providing permanent placement services through contingency or retained search. Our Client is a woman-owned small business focused on providing superb software systems development services to the Federal Government. We have a passion for working on your hardest problems. We incorporate and refine industry practices, embrace the very latest in technology, and work closely with the end user throughout, resulting in delivering a system that truly satisfies mission needs.
Currently, Our client is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer who will be responsible for performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
• At least 15 years performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis; A Bachelor's Degree in a related technical field is highly desired and will be considered equivalent to 4 years’ experience
• At least 7 years leading, providing technical supervision, and guiding mid-level engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule
• Infusing into an Enterprise emerging technologies emanating from universities, research organizations, and small businesses to include both classified and open source activities
• Developing documentation required to support a program's technical issues and training situations
• Experienced with Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, data ontologies, security architectures and CASE tool selection and use
• Performing a variety of tasks related to knowledge/ technique dissemination to groups of analytic workforce and demonstrates an ability to convey new techniques and technologies to analytic workforce and facilitate transference of acquired knowledge from more experienced analysts to new analysts
• Experienced with system architectures in a service oriented and Enterprise Service Bus environment
• Experienced in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations
• Developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 process structure
• Applying agile and/or incremental development methodologies
• Developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for medium ($50M-$150M) to large ($150M+) scale
• Integrating information systems into SOA or on to Enterprise Service Bus architectures
• Experienced "wrapping" legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework
• Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products
• Integrating COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors
• Implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access
• Understanding of SIGINT technical and business objectives
• Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment best practices
• Experience leading and working with software development projects
• Forming and capturing systems engineering requirements and translating them into software requirements
• Ability to develop concepts of operations, user guides, interface control documents, and system architectures
• Experience interfacing directly with government customers, project leads, technical directors, and other teams to integrate products.
• Strong communication, written and leadership skills
Thanks and Regards
Let's Connect at Linkedin!
“Continuous effort, not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking potential"