Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm providing permanent placement services through contingency or retained search. Our Client, is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. We provide advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. We bring speed, innovation and flawless execution together with our commitment to make the world more secure.
, we are looking for Specialist, Systems Administrator in Herndon, Virginia.
Windows System Administrator with proficiency in Linux System Administration. Individual will support the IT infrastructures in classified areas.
- Provide Windows & Linux systems administration support for engineering programs; including support for multiple Windows & Linux OS variants and virtualization technologies
- Security testing, scanning in support of ICD 503 Risk Mitigation Framework (RMF) processes. Also, remediate findings by patching, hardening or upgrading the systems as appropriate addressing items on the POAM’s incoordination with both local and customer security
- Build, configure, troubleshoot and integrate new and existing servers and technologies to provide service enhancements, application deployments, and infrastructure upgrades
- Provide end-user client and application support. Utilize the IT work order system to meet service level agreements
- Lead infrastructure expansion and upgrade projects
- Learn and advise on company, IT, and security policies
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, MIS, CIS, CS or equivalent, and 4 years’ experience in Windows systems administration managing an enterprise environment or a Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Minimum 2 years of Linux systems administration
- CompTIA Security + Certification or in the process of obtaining it
- Minimum 2 years of experience with ICD503 RMF process and procedures
- Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI) DevOps pipeline concepts, such as automation of system deployments, intra-application orchestration and configuration management utilizing Linux-based tools
- Experience with Exchange, SQL, VMware and Citrix
- Experience with Cisco Routers and Switches, Network Certification a plus
- Knowledge of Active Directory, group policies/hardening and SCCM is required
- Knowledge of loading operating systems, hardware components, and network setup
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts and working principles
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leader in its industry. This is a full time opportunity. Compensation commensurate with experience. Please submit most recent resume for quick and confidential consideration.