Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based staffing solutions company providing, recruitment outsourcing options and permanent placement services through contingency or retained search.
My client is a start-up culture that has secured funding by one of the largest auto-makers in China. They're looking to build L4/L5 autonomous vehicles and bring their vehicles to the US market. You will have the opportunity to drive the technical vision for autonomous vehicles, develop state of the art software for production vehicles, and solve difficult problems every day. They are looking for talented engineers and researchers that have strong software development skills, and are hungry to learn everyday, and are excited to build real world autonomous systems.
1. Vehicle dynamics development planning;
2. Setting subjective and objective project target of vehicle dynamics;
3. Approval and suggestion of performance technique schemes;
4. Development of vehicle dynamics engineering;
5. Participation in the verification and acceptance of vehicle dynamics performance;
6. Hands-on knowledge on solving development and after-sales vehicle dynamics problems;
7. As a technological leader, break through the technical difficulties of dynamic development encounted by FAW currently, such as Dynamic Performance Design of Electronic Control Model Embedded in Chassis, Development of Dynamic Performance Based on ADAS, and so on.
1. Acquaintance with the development trend of vehicle dynamics performance technology;
2. Proficient in vehicle dynamics development process, development and verification standards;
3. Proficient in subjective and objective evaluation, with qualified specialty in subjective evaluation;
4. Acquaintance with the vehicle dynamics related system and the bench test method;
5. Experienced in vehicle development and at least 3 vehicle development projects;
6. More than 10 years’ experience in vehicle dynamics performance development in international companies;
7. Experienced in integration and intelligence development of chassis electronic control related to vehicle dynamics;
8. Experienced in vehicle dynamics development of new energy vehicles.
Also worth mentioning my client offers:
● Free lunch provided daily! There are ample drinks, snacks, and coffee as well!
● Highly competitive salaries to bring the best talent to their team
● Full benefits package that includes health, dental, life, and vision insurance
● 401K Matching to help meet your long-term financial goals
● Spacious work spaces -- they do not believe in noisy open offices or shared office spaces
● Flat management structure where managers are expected to work as engineers day-to-day themselves
● State of the art vehicle garage onsite (under construction)
● Gym for exercise and showers onsite (under construction)
● High end developer laptops for your workstation
● Flexible Vacation (10+ days) and a generous number of company holidays. The company shuts down for 1 full week during 4th of July and during Christmas.
Sound interesting and like to hear more? Send updated resume for quick and confidential consideration.