Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based staffing solutions company providing, recruitment outsourcing options and permanent placement services through contingency or retained search.
My client is a start-up culture that has secured funding by one of the largest auto-makers in China. They're looking to build L4/L5 autonomous vehicles and bring their vehicles to the US market. You will have the opportunity to drive the technical vision for autonomous vehicles, develop state of the art software for production vehicles, and solve difficult problems every day. They are looking for talented engineers and researchers that have strong software development skills, and are hungry to learn everyday, and are excited to build real world autonomous systems.
● Identify the latest technology leaders for driver assist systems, being released into production
● Develop test plans to quantify objective vehicle level system performance
● Identify data acquisition equipment required for system validation and benchmarking
● Analyze data to assess and improve system performance
● Create data reduction tools for consistent data reporting methodology
● Report results globally, to assist in evolving internal FAW vehicle performance specifications
● At least 8 years of prior experience developing vehicle test scenarios and processes
● Demonstrated knowledge of driver assist systems, vehicle dynamics, and vehicle chassis control systems
● Practical experience working with various types of data acquisition equipment
● Experience with vehicle limit handling
● Prior experience with Matlab/Simulink and/or Python is a strong plus
● Prior experience in the automotive industry and autonomous driving is a strong plus
Also worth mentioning my client offers:
● Free lunch provided daily! There are ample drinks, snacks, and coffee as well!
● Highly competitive salaries to bring the best talent to their team
● Full benefits package that includes health, dental, life, and vision insurance
● 401K Matching to help meet your long-term financial goals
● Spacious work spaces -- they do not believe in noisy open offices or shared office spaces
● Flat management structure where managers are expected to work as engineers day-to-day themselves
● State of the art vehicle garage onsite (under construction)
● Gym for exercise and showers onsite (under construction)
● High end developer laptops for your workstation
● Flexible Vacation (10+ days) and a generous number of company holidays. The company shuts down for 1 full week during 4th of July and during Christmas.
Sound interesting and like to hear more? Send updated resume for quick and confidential consideration.