Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based staffing solutions company providing, recruitment outsourcing options and permanent placement services through contingency or retained search.
My client is a start-up culture that has secured funding by one of the largest auto-makers in China. They're looking to build L4/L5 autonomous vehicles and bring their vehicles to the US market. You will have the opportunity to drive the technical vision for autonomous vehicles, develop state of the art software for production vehicles, and solve difficult problems every day. They are looking for talented engineers and researchers that have strong software development skills, and are hungry to learn everyday, and are excited to build real world autonomous systems.
● Responsible to provide a completed engine technology roadmap and powertrain trends in future ● Responsible to engine performance development in concept, layout phase and thermodynamic development in new projects;
● Responsible to resolve performance and emission issues of the produced and new engines
● Leading the high efficiency engine development for traditional engine and DHE (dedicated Hybrid Engine), e.g. 50% BTE (Best Thermal Efficiency) engine
→ Responsible for the latest advanced technology for reducing the fuel consumption, for example lean burn, high EGR ratio
→ Responsible to make a detailed technology roadmap for a high efficiency engine;
→ Responsible for the concept verification in a thermal single cylinder engine
● Leading to establish the design and analysis procedures of performance and emission module, and training the new staff
● Working for the managing board as a consultant of strategies and technology
● Education PhD with a very strong academic background in mechanical engineer, or relevant
● Experience Work in TOP10 OMEs for 10+ years
● Skills Gas exchange and charge motion dynamics simulation, thermodynamics testing, combustion system design, energy balance
● Language Fluent in English Task Description
Also worth mentioning my client offers:
● Free lunch provided daily! There are ample drinks, snacks, and coffee as well!
● Highly competitive salaries to bring the best talent to their team
● Full benefits package that includes health, dental, life, and vision insurance
● 401K Matching to help meet your long-term financial goals
● Spacious work spaces -- they do not believe in noisy open offices or shared office spaces
● Flat management structure where managers are expected to work as engineers day-to-day themselves
● State of the art vehicle garage onsite (under construction)
● Gym for exercise and showers onsite (under construction)
● High end developer laptops for your workstation
● Flexible Vacation (10+ days) and a generous number of company holidays. The company shuts down for 1 full week during 4th of July and during Christmas.
Sound interesting and like to hear more? Send updated resume for quick and confidential consideration.