Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based staffing solutions company providing, recruitment outsourcing options and permanent placement services through contingency or retained search.
My client is a start-up culture that has secured funding by one of the largest auto-makers in China. They're looking to build L4/L5 autonomous vehicles and bring their vehicles to the US market. You will have the opportunity to drive the technical vision for autonomous vehicles, develop state of the art software for production vehicles, and solve difficult problems every day. They are looking for talented engineers and researchers that have strong software development skills, and are hungry to learn everyday, and are excited to build real world autonomous systems.
• Work with business development team to gather application and safety requirements from OEMs or other potential customers, organize and analyze technical requirements
• Collaborate with automotive industry solution and component providers to explore and identify new technology and solutions for Baidu’s autonomous driving products
• Derive and review automotive functional safety requirements and solutions for Baidu autonomous driving products
• Establish excellent cross-functional relationship with Baidu autonomous driving business and engineering teams, map market and system requirements to HW/SW design requirements, create architecture specifications and review implementations, deliver commercial automotive grade products for L3/L4 Autonomous Driving market
• Keep abreast of industry trends and technology development in autonomous driving systems
• BS/MS degree in EE/CS/CE, or 8+ years similar technical field practical experience.
• 5+ years of experience as a major contributor developing large and complex computing system that utilize x86 or ARM CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, PCIe, Ethernet, etc.
• Excellent teamwork and customer facing written and verbal communication skills.
• Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment and have passion to learn new technologies.
• Solid experience in 1 or more of the following areas o Direct interaction with automotive Tier-1 suppliers or OEMs o Implementation of ISO 26262 functional safety in automotive products o Developing ADAS or autonomous driving HW platforms o Developing rugged system meeting harsh environmental conditions, utilizing combination of air, conduction and liquid cooling technologies
• Experience in successfully deploying commercial products to automotive market is a plus.
Also worth mentioning my client offers:
● Free lunch provided daily! There are ample drinks, snacks, and coffee as well!
● Highly competitive salaries to bring the best talent to their team
● Full benefits package that includes health, dental, life, and vision insurance
● 401K Matching to help meet your long-term financial goals
● Spacious work spaces -- they do not believe in noisy open offices or shared office spaces
● Flat management structure where managers are expected to work as engineers day-to-day themselves
● State of the art vehicle garage onsite (under construction)
● Gym for exercise and showers onsite (under construction)
● High end developer laptops for your workstation
● Flexible Vacation (10+ days) and a generous number of company holidays. The company shuts down for 1 full week during 4th of July and during Christmas.
Sound interesting and like to hear more? Send updated resume for quick and confidential consideration.