Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based staffing solutions company providing, recruitment outsourcing options and permanent placement services through contingency or retained search.
My client is a start-up culture that has secured funding by one of the largest auto-makers in China. They're looking to build L4/L5 autonomous vehicles and bring their vehicles to the US market. You will have the opportunity to drive the technical vision for autonomous vehicles, develop state of the art software for production vehicles, and solve difficult problems every day. They are looking for talented engineers and researchers that have strong software development skills, and are hungry to learn everyday, and are excited to build real world autonomous systems.
• Define Block level and full chip Verification plans
• Help select and lead our internal Verification team • Ownership of the Verification of mission critical SOC functions
• Monitor progress and coverage results achieved by both our internal teams as well as external verification vendors
• Work with our Safety team to ensure our SOC’s meet Functional Safety goals
• MS in EE • Experience leading and mentoring Functional Verification teams
• 5-7 years of experience in OVM/UVM based block level verification
• Experience of core-based full-chip verification, probably using C/C++ • Experience of ARM 8.2 architectures
• Experience with emulation and/or FPGA’s for acceleration
• Experience supporting early software development using FPGA prototypes
Also worth mentioning my client offers:
● Free lunch provided daily! There are ample drinks, snacks, and coffee as well!
● Highly competitive salaries to bring the best talent to their team
● Full benefits package that includes health, dental, life, and vision insurance
● 401K Matching to help meet your long-term financial goals
● Spacious work spaces -- they do not believe in noisy open offices or shared office spaces
● Flat management structure where managers are expected to work as engineers day-to-day themselves
● State of the art vehicle garage onsite (under construction)
● Gym for exercise and showers onsite (under construction)
● High end developer laptops for your workstation
● Flexible Vacation (10+ days) and a generous number of company holidays. The company shuts down for 1 full week during 4th of July and during Christmas.
Sound interesting and like to hear more? Send updated resume for quick and confidential consideration.