Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based staffing solutions company providing, recruitment outsourcing options and permanent placement services through contingency or retained search.
My client is a start-up culture that has secured funding by one of the largest auto-makers in China. They're looking to build L4/L5 autonomous vehicles and bring their vehicles to the US market. You will have the opportunity to drive the technical vision for autonomous vehicles, develop state of the art software for production vehicles, and solve difficult problems every day. They are looking for talented engineers and researchers that have strong software development skills, and are hungry to learn everyday, and are excited to build real world autonomous systems.
1. Design, development, integration, and test of autonomous compute and sensing hardware
2. Mass storage and Event Data Recorders
3. Vehicle and Safety Controller HW and related functions
4. Sensing, GPS and IMU hardware, software, and integration
5. Object tracking and data association, Kalman filtering, time synchronization, sensor fusion
6. Autonomy compute communication (sensing, compute, and controller inter-ECU communication)
7. Generation and tracking of key performance indicators and regression testing
8. Environment and Sensor modeling and simulation
9. Autonomy Al and Controls and autonomy R&D Tools
10. Autonomy compute and sensing HW and SW redundancy
1. Background in development of sensor fusion techniques and algorithms for fully autonomous vehicles
2. Experience working on automotive electronics hardware
3. Experience in development of sensor fusion techniques and algorithms for fully autonomous vehicles
4. Object tracking and data association, Kalman filtering, time synchronization, sensor fusion
5. Generation and tracking of key performance indicators and regression testing
6. Experience working on automotive electronics hardware
7. Understanding of AD sensors such as radar, camera, ultrasonic, and lidar
8. Previous experience in developing automotive sensor fusion algorithms (object detection, classification, tracking, sensor fusion)
9. Strong C/C++ software development experience
10. Experience with existing ADAS technologies such as adaptive cruise control or automatic emergency braking
11. Experience working on Autonomous Driving projects and software
Also worth mentioning my client offers:
● Free lunch provided daily! There are ample drinks, snacks, and coffee as well!
● Highly competitive salaries to bring the best talent to their team
● Full benefits package that includes health, dental, life, and vision insurance
● 401K Matching to help meet your long-term financial goals
● Spacious work spaces -- they do not believe in noisy open offices or shared office spaces
● Flat management structure where managers are expected to work as engineers day-to-day themselves
● State of the art vehicle garage onsite (under construction)
● Gym for exercise and showers onsite (under construction)
● High end developer laptops for your workstation
● Flexible Vacation (10+ days) and a generous number of company holidays. The company shuts down for 1 full week during 4th of July and during Christmas.
Sound interesting and like to hear more? Send updated resume for quick and confidential consideration.