Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based staffing solutions company providing, recruitment outsourcing options and permanent placement services through contingency or retained search.
My client is a start-up culture that has secured funding by one of the largest auto-makers in China. They're looking to build L4/L5 autonomous vehicles and bring their vehicles to the US market. You will have the opportunity to drive the technical vision for autonomous vehicles, develop state of the art software for production vehicles, and solve difficult problems every day. They are looking for talented engineers and researchers that have strong software development skills, and are hungry to learn everyday, and are excited to build real world autonomous systems.
1. Work with a talented group of engineers and architects to develop automotive-grade systems for large volume production
2. Work with automotive industry solution and component providers to deliver a commercial product for L3/L4 market. Have passion to dive deep into the state-of-the-art autonomous driving system technologies.
3. Work with Baidu autonomous driving engineering team to map the system requirements to system software/hardware component requirements.
1. BS degree in EE or Computer Science, 5+ years of hands-on experience in Linux kernel and/or embedded systems engineering.
2. Experience with a real-time OS, embedded OS including hypervisors.
3. Experience with x86 and ARM based architecture.
4. Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment and have passion to learn the new technologies. Preferred qualification: • Experience with Autosar is a big plus. • Experience working with automotive platform architecture or similar field architecture is a plus.
Also worth mentioning my client offers:
● Free lunch provided daily! There are ample drinks, snacks, and coffee as well!
● Highly competitive salaries to bring the best talent to their team
● Full benefits package that includes health, dental, life, and vision insurance
● 401K Matching to help meet your long-term financial goals
● Spacious work spaces -- they do not believe in noisy open offices or shared office spaces
● Flat management structure where managers are expected to work as engineers day-to-day themselves
● State of the art vehicle garage onsite (under construction)
● Gym for exercise and showers onsite (under construction)
● High end developer laptops for your workstation
● Flexible Vacation (10+ days) and a generous number of company holidays. The company shuts down for 1 full week during 4th of July and during Christmas.
Sound interesting and like to hear more? Send updated resume for quick and confidential consideration.