Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based staffing solutions company providing, recruitment outsourcing options and permanent placement services through contingency or retained search.
My client is a start-up culture that has secured funding by one of the largest auto-makers in China. They're looking to build L4/L5 autonomous vehicles and bring their vehicles to the US market. You will have the opportunity to drive the technical vision for autonomous vehicles, develop state of the art software for production vehicles, and solve difficult problems every day. They are looking for talented engineers and researchers that have strong software development skills, and are hungry to learn everyday, and are excited to build real world autonomous systems.
1. Work with a talented team of hardware & software engineers to develop software that will make autonomous driving a reality.
2. Develop software to monitor, control & manage the various sensors and other hardware components.
3. Work on processing data from various sensors.
4. Develop software to interact with other parts of the system including perception modules, HMI, etc. 5. Deployment & operational support of software that you develop.
1. 5+ years of hands-on experience in system software development using C/C++.
2. Must be proficient in either C or C++ with some experience in the other, ideally proficient in both.
3. Hands-on deep experience in one (ideally both) of the 2 areas: system software that closely interacts with hardware, back-end server software in C/C++ (Web services, RPC services).
4. Good understanding of basic system hardware, computer networking, RPC & web services.
5. Experience in system monitoring & management, Json, protobuf, gRpc, websocket, cloud infrastructure, kernel programming, Lidar/Radar data processing, point cloud data processing.
6. Exercise good software engineering practices (source control, documentation, unit test, safe code).
Also worth mentioning my client offers:
● Free lunch provided daily! There are ample drinks, snacks, and coffee as well!
● Highly competitive salaries to bring the best talent to their team
● Full benefits package that includes health, dental, life, and vision insurance
● 401K Matching to help meet your long-term financial goals
● Spacious work spaces -- they do not believe in noisy open offices or shared office spaces
● Flat management structure where managers are expected to work as engineers day-to-day themselves
● State of the art vehicle garage onsite (under construction)
● Gym for exercise and showers onsite (under construction)
● High end developer laptops for your workstation
● Flexible Vacation (10+ days) and a generous number of company holidays. The company shuts down for 1 full week during 4th of July and during Christmas.
Sound interesting and like to hear more? Send updated resume for quick and confidential consideration.