Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based staffing solutions company providing, recruitment outsourcing options and permanent placement services through contingency or retained search.
My client is a start-up culture that has secured funding by one of the largest auto-makers in China. They're looking to build L4/L5 autonomous vehicles and bring their vehicles to the US market. You will have the opportunity to drive the technical vision for autonomous vehicles, develop state of the art software for production vehicles, and solve difficult problems every day. They are looking for talented engineers and researchers that have strong software development skills, and are hungry to learn everyday, and are excited to build real world autonomous systems.
1. Develop safety requirements at the integrated circuit and system levels to achieve and maintain the safety of automotive systems per ISO 26262 requirements
2. Develop technical work products specific to functional safety, e.g. hazard and risk assessment, item definition, functional safety concept, technical safety concept, FTAs, DFMEAs, criticality analyses, other safety analyses, and test coverage analysis for safety requirements
3. Implement safety management programs in product development settings
4. Support System/Software Fault Tree Analysis with other functional safety engineers
5. Coordinate verification reviews
6. Work with automotive industry solution and component providers to deliver a commercial product for the L3/L4 market
1. BS degree in EE, 5+ years relevant experience
2. 5 years of experience in automotive electronic systems or related industry developing safety-critical requirements, software, or electronic hardware systems
3. Experience designing integrated circuits for functional safety compliance and performing chip level safety analysis
4. Experience with RTL design tools and languages such as Verilog, VHDL, Synopsys, Cadence, or similar
5. ISO 26262 certification
6. Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment and have the passion to learn the new technologies
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
8. Solid track record in prioritizing and executing tasks when under extreme pressure
9. Proven experience identifying, analyzing and resolving system problems
Also worth mentioning my client offers:
● Free lunch provided daily! There are ample drinks, snacks, and coffee as well!
● Highly competitive salaries to bring the best talent to their team
● Full benefits package that includes health, dental, life, and vision insurance
● 401K Matching to help meet your long-term financial goals
● Spacious work spaces -- they do not believe in noisy open offices or shared office spaces
● Flat management structure where managers are expected to work as engineers day-to-day themselves
● State of the art vehicle garage onsite (under construction)
● Gym for exercise and showers onsite (under construction)
● High end developer laptops for your workstation
● Flexible Vacation (10+ days) and a generous number of company holidays. The company shuts down for 1 full week during 4th of July and during Christmas.
Sound interesting and like to hear more? Send updated resume for quick and confidential consideration.