Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based staffing solutions company providing, recruitment outsourcing options and permanent placement services through contingency or retained search.
My client is a start-up culture that has secured funding by one of the largest auto-makers in China. They're looking to build L4/L5 autonomous vehicles and bring their vehicles to the US market. You will have the opportunity to drive the technical vision for autonomous vehicles, develop state of the art software for production vehicles, and solve difficult problems every day. They are looking for talented engineers and researchers that have strong software development skills, and are hungry to learn everyday, and are excited to build real world autonomous systems.
● Work with world-class group of software engineers and scientists to design and implement cutting edge autonomous driving technologies
● Track and apply the latest algorithm improvements from industry and the research community
● Work on a diverse set of data including GNSS, IMU, RADAR, odometry, and vision data to estimate vehicle pose and create high-precision maps of the world
● Develop data structures that enable efficient queries about parts of the driving environment
● Define early technical vision for respective subsystems
● Be active in all stages of an agile software development lifecycle
● BS/MS or PhD with at least 3 years of prior experience in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, or similar technical field
● Ability to write clean, fast, reliable and highly scalable C++ code for linux or real time systems. Python programming is a plus
● Experience with variations of kalman filters, particle filters, and other state estimation techniques
● Proven system integration and software architecture skills
● Experience with SLAM is a strong plus
● Publication record in top venues (ICRA/RSS/ICCV/CVPR, etc) is a strong plus
● Prior experience in the automotive industry and autonomous driving is a strong plus
Also worth mentioning my client offers:
● Free lunch provided daily! There are ample drinks, snacks, and coffee as well!
● Highly competitive salaries to bring the best talent to their team
● Full benefits package that includes health, dental, life, and vision insurance
● 401K Matching to help meet your long-term financial goals
● Spacious work spaces -- they do not believe in noisy open offices or shared office spaces
● Flat management structure where managers are expected to work as engineers day-to-day themselves
● State of the art vehicle garage onsite (under construction)
● Gym for exercise and showers onsite (under construction)
● High end developer laptops for your workstation
● Flexible Vacation (10+ days) and a generous number of company holidays. The company shuts down for 1 full week during 4th of July and during Christmas.
Sound interesting and like to hear more? Send updated resume for quick and confidential consideration.