Bob Jones & Associates, Inc. is a U.S. based recruiting firm providing permanent placement services through contingency or retained search. Working in partnership with its Chinese Recruiting Business Partner which has allowed our organization to offer many opportunities for exciting careers based in China. These opportunties are not considered ex-pat assignments, but local Chinese career opportunities. Excellent compensation, relocation and many benefits may be afforded with these positions, but will vary based on customer and needs. Chinese Nationals living in the US looking to relocate back to China are encouraged to apply along with US citizens or permanent residence looking to enhance their careers on a global scale.
Acoustic Package Development Expert
Location：Baoding, Hebei Province, China
1. Responsible for vehicle parts material simulation and analysis, providing customers with acoustic solutions that meet the requirements;
2. Be responsible for the test and test of the whole vehicle, parts and materials, and make countermeasures and rectification for the problems in the validation process of the acoustic package;
3. Responsible for the improvement of simulation analysis capability and simulation accuracy, and the establishment and improvement of simulation analysis standards;
4. Responsible for the improvement of test capability, and the establishment and improvement of material, parts, and vehicle test standard;
5. Responsible for the construction and improvement of acoustic package development process;
6. Be responsible for the verification, promotion and application of new materials / processes related to acoustic package;
7. Responsible for the improvement of NVH acoustic package development capacity
8. Contribution analysis and target value disassembly of vehicle acoustic package
1. Have the ability of vehicle and parts simulation and analysis, and can disassemble the acoustic index with the aid of acoustic analysis software;
2. Have the ability to test and test the whole vehicle and parts, master the test method, and be able to formulate the optimization and upgrading plan;
3. Have the ability of vehicle level acoustic target disassembly and verification, and be able to develop vehicle acoustic package development plan;
4. Able to communicate in English;
5. Have successful development experience of 3-5 models from NVH design simulation to qualified product test and test.
Interested candidates please submit updated resume for quick confidential consideration. This is an excellent opportunity for a key leadership role in one of China's leading automobile companies.